We’re EE, home to Britain’s first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Right now, we’re stepping things up a gear – rolling out double speed 4G and a new wave of services that will take the EE experience from superfast to turbo charged. But when it comes to jobs, our high street stores are where the real action is. And there couldn’t be a better time to join us.
Join us here and you’ll discover it’s not just our customers who get the best from EE. Surrounded by the latest products, all presented in an easy-to-understand way, you’ll be on hand to give demonstrations, encourage customers to have a play themselves, and hit your sales targets by helping them find exactly the right product or service.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service
- Keep up to date with all of our products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors
- Engage customers in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their mobile life better
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
You might even:
- Have a strong background engaging and delighting customers in a sales or service environment
- Be able to show how you’ve worked to and achieved sales targets or deadlines
- Show an interest in communications technology
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
What’s in it for you:
- Have worked in retail, sales or service
- Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector.
- Hourly rate of £6.63, rising to £7.07 after probation (London £7.62, rising to £8.06)
- Uncapped commission – typically 30% of basic pay
- Healthcare cash plan
- Discounted mobile phone package
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata).
At EE, we look for the best people to join us. And to help us find them, we’ve created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Visit our website and complete our online application form
- We’ll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
- One of our recruiters will call for a short telephone interview
- Come along to the store for an interview with the manager, a sales exercise and three minute presentation.
EE - 4 months ago
With 27 million customers, that's a lot of magic we have to weave. But with the best network and the best coverage, we're creating digital...