The Project / Program Manager plans, directs, and coordinates activities of projects/programs to ensure that project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execution and delivery of project & programs as per HID’s product development process.
- Consult with management and reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Formulate and define technical scope and objectives of project.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget; may include coordination with marketing, sales, engineering, operations, and customer support.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel and modify schedules and plans as required.
- Prepare project status reports and keep management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Confer with project personnel and where necessary 3rd parties (including customers) to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinate and respond to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
HID Global - 12 months ago