Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust prides itself as an equal opportunity employer welcoming applications from all areas of the local community irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or sexual orientation. We are a recognised top employer for working families; supporting flexible working arrangements, excellent training and educational opportunities, career progression, subsidised restaurant and NHS pension scheme.
**THIS VACANCY IS ONLY OPEN TO EMPLOYEES OF WORCESTERSHIRE ACUTE HOSPITALS NHS TRUST**
We require a highly motivated individual to join our busy Appointment Booking Team as a Booking Coordinator. You will be responsible for coordinating and rescheduling of appointments, organising referrals, selecting patients from the PTL list so that appointments are made within the required waiting time targets. You must be organised, able to work under pressure, and possess a flexible approach to duties.
Good keyboard skills are essential. Previous experience working with the general public, an administrative background and good interpersonal skills are essential.
For further Information please contact Jayne Holden on 55143.
**Please Note **
Please note that job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome to apply and will be considered alongside other applications. However non -EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitable qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post. In these circumstances, the Trust is unlikely to be able to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitable qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UK Border agency website - http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy before the closing date if a large number of applications are received. Therefore we encourage early applications.
- To be considered for this position, you must fulfill all essential criteria for the post outlined in the Person Specification.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted with regards to the progress of their application.
- All Correspondence will usually be sent to your email account rather than by letter. Please check your email account regularly.
- If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed on this occasion.
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - voted by our staff as one of the top 100 healthcare organisations
NHS Jobs - 11 months ago
Extra Personnel Limited
Extra Personnel Limited
- 30+ days ago
We provide hospital-based services from three main sites - the Alexandra at Redditch, Kidderminster and Worcestershire Royal at Worcester....