Our client is a leading developer of electronic equipment for a global, niche, industrial market. The Senior Electronics Engineer will lead the design of new and existing products in line with customer requirements and the New Product Introduction programme.
The successful candidate will be an electronics expert who is ready to assume full design responsibility for market leading products from initial specification through to release, support, and obsolescence.
Required Skills and Experience
- Specification, design and test of electronic systems and subsystems
- Review and advise on design changes to digital and analogue hardware
- Identify interfaces including hardware / software
- Investigate new product ideas for viability
- Provide advice and guidance on the resolution of complex technical and application issues
- Lead engineering projects and mentor team members.
o Digital Logic design and FPGAs
- Engineering degree or equivalent, ideally in electronics engineering
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Knowledge of some or all of the following:
o Embedded C software and embedded processor design
o Analogue system design including SMPS
o Analogue and digital video systems and protocols.
Planetrecruit.com - 11 months ago