E-learning, elearning, develop, developer, development, html5, moodle, captivate, flash, adobe, SCORM, UX, UI|
My Client, are looking for an E-Learning Content Developer to deliver high quality e-learning modules and assessments aligned to the project
Produce new high quality SCORM compliant learning modules in HTML5 (using Captivate 7) to support my client and their business objectives, regulatory guidance and/or process requirements (external audiences), implementing and advising on e-learning usability techniques and good practice standards.
Work effectively within a team environment
Produce high quality assessments in moodle quizmaker to support the learning modules
Set up new courses within moodle platform and adding activities such SCORM modules, quizzes etc. Course set up includes working with gradebook and html blocks
Work collaboratively with in-house policy and legal teams, where required, to ensure content from subject matter experts is used most effectively in the online environment, make recommendations for change and gain agreement
Work collaboratively with the in-house graphic designer/ accessibility lead to ensure all moodle and learning product content is on brand where appropriate and to procure relevant imagery/ meets our duties under the Equality Act
Ensuring all modules meet brand and accessibility requirements and can be accessed via a wide range of devices
* Specialist software to support design, production and delivery of e-learning products - e.g. Flash, Photoshop, Captivate 7. E-learning approach - HTML5, accessibility and usability production techniques and standards.
* Web publication and development techniques and approaches - government standards. Detailed knowledge and understanding of web accessibility standards including WC3.
* Moodle content management and production processes to include quizmaker and working with gradebook, cohorts, themes etc
* Ability to translate subject matter expert copy into interactive online learning content using proven instructional development methodologies
* Produce HTML5 interactive learning content using Captivate 7
* Comfortable dealing with and managing expectations of our internal/external customer and suppliers at all levels, ensuring attention to detail and effective time management, whilst building relationships
* Communication - written and oral
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, assisting jobseekers and employers for...