Toolstation is one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and as such can offer retail opportunities that are second to none!
Now owned by Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
We are currently looking for a Retail Assistant in the New Southgate Sales Counter. You will be reporting to the store management team, and typically your duties will include:
• Serving customers at the Sales Counter, using computer systems to fulfil customer orders by selecting correct items and quantities of stock from the pickface whilst accurately completing monetary transactions.
• Utilising the Back Order process to acquire stock when required, to fulfil a customer order.
• Process returns and refunds as required in line with company procedures.
• Assist in the receipt, checking, location and movements of stock, both in and out, using the stock movement system to maintain a high level of accuracy at all times.
• Contribute to housekeeping, ensuring that all areas are clean and adhere to clear floor policy and Health and Safety requirements.
• Any other tasks or responsibilities necessary to suit the requirements of the business.
Terms and Conditions
• Position is part time for 15 hours per week, to include weekends.
• Opening hours are 7am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm Saturday and 10am – 4pm Sunday and it is essential that the successful candidate is flexible to work within these hours.
• Rota’s will be decided by the management team to suit each branch.
• Holiday is 28 days per annum (including Bank Holidays)
• Uniform will be provided
Toolstation - 30+ days ago