We are currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Co-ordinator / Assistant within our organisation.
Ideally, we would like a candidate who meets the following requirements
- Be able to work Monday to Friday between hours of 9am to 5.30pm
- Occasional work on weekends
- Must have a Degree MA in HR / Diploma in Human Resources
- or Must have a Business Management degree with HR components studied.
- Must have Min 12-18 months experience in working within an office environment in the UK (Graduates, welcome to apply for this post)
- CIPD preferred, but not essential
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment
However, if you don't have a degree in HR, but have extensive HR experience, then please detail this on your CV for review.
Skills and Interests
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Diplomatic and negotiation skills
• The ability to work on your own initiative
• Outstanding organizational skills
• The ability to work under pressure
• The ability to work with personnel from all levels
• Tact, and the ability to deal with difficult situations
• Numerical and budgeting skills
• IT skills
• Knowledge of UK employment legislation.
• An interest in career development and training within the workplace.
TotalJobs.com - 13 months ago
Language Empire was established in 2001 with a view to offering language services nationwide, backed by company directors with over 30 years...