GLOBAL BUSINESS REPORTS (GBR) is an international media agency producing sector specific country reports for leading trade journals in the Oil and Gas, Metallurgical, Financial, Textile, Mining and other sectors all around the world. GBR is looking to recruit an International Project Coordinator.
A PROJECT COORDINATOR will conduct activities including arranging and conducting meetings with relevant CEO/Directors and Politicians, public relations, customer relations, B2B advertising sales, research, and assisting journalists in writing a sector specific report about a country
Employees travel for 10 months of the year in small teams, staying for between 2-4 months in each country. GBR currently has teams in Canada, Singapore, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, Vietnam and Peru.
Candidates must display:
All expenses such as travel and accommodation are covered by GBR along with a competitive salary and commission scheme.
- Excellent Presentation/Communication skills (confidence to present to CEO/Directors of leading companies);
- Team working skills (working within small teams in foreign countries);
- A Sense of adventure (Travelling at least 10 months of the year);
- Language skills (ability to speak a second language preferable) ;
- A good university degree (and work experience is also appreciated) ;
- Excellent sales ability ;
- An extensive knowledge of international affairs and of business ;
- Extensive travel experience.
If the challenge of working and moving around the world, and becoming familiar with a plethora of industries at the forefront of globalisation is of interest, please forward your CV, a letter of motivation and a photo portrait by clicking on the apply button below:
Top Language Jobs - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -