Role: Legal Support Services Executive
Reporting to: Director, Corporate Services
1. Managing the corporate document archives, including managing the electronic data room (s)
2. Producing document templates for the Legal Services Team and other departments globally.
3. Coordinating regular meetings of the Legal Services Team, preparing agendas/action items).
4. Introducing and administering electronic system for the administration of the Group Companies.
5. Acting as coordinator of Global’s Board Meetings.
6. Deputising for Director Corporate Services, taking minutes at various Board and committee meetings.
7. Coordinating Risk Management Meetings in liaison with the Risk Manager
8. Assisting in managing group insurance programme, assisting in the preparation of renewals, maintaining policy documents etc
9. Liaising with external advisors, assisting with litigation support (Discovery and Document Management).
10. Assisting the Director, Corporate Services with projects and ad hoc matters, as required.
1. 10 years’ experience in a paralegal, administrative or support role in a commercial law firm or in-house department; or possibly a PA/EA to a senior partner
2. Experience working in a commercially oriented international business
1. First-class IT skills, highly proficient with MS Office, MS Sharepoint, Notes Mail, able to administer large Data Rooms/ FTP sites etc, loading documents and administering access rights, ability to take dictation direct to screen at 100 wpm plus
2. Highly organised and motivated, confident working with senior staff, investors etc
3. A strong work ethic
ASL - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard