Our clients are looking for experimental physicists to join their science & systems group. This group develops leading edge technologies such as microfluidics, optics, micro-mechanical devices and products such as medical diagnostics, fuel cells, displays & sensors for a range of markets from healthcare to consumer products.
They are seeking bright, enthusiastic, hands-on physicists with both an aptitude and interest in commercial development to join our team. Candidates will have strong academic credentials and demonstrable drive and commitment.
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in physics with an applied PhD from leading institute.
- Broad experience in experimental physics, preferably including: sensors, actuators, optics/optoelectronics, fluidics.
- Very good oral and written communication, presentation, and team skills.
- Project management and commercial experience an advantage.
- Experimental physicist applying skills to create innovative solutions to real-world problems within technically demanding technology and product development projects.
- Participate in the client interface, communication and management.
- Take responsibility for best in class project delivery.
Polytec - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -