An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Supervisor to join a leading Services business based in the Crawley area. This company has been recognised for its outstanding achievements on the UK spectrum and will offer great opportunities for personal growth.
As the Payroll Supervisor, your key responsibilities will include:
Key Skills Preferred:
- Supervising 8 member of the payroll team
- Responsible for high volumes of transactional processes
- Ensure all new processes are imbedded into the payroll function
- Following payroll procedures to ensure the company meets all statutory and contractual obligations in monthly and yearly reporting requirements
- Manage statutory year end reporting, electronic year end submission, P60s, P11ds and PSA requirements
If you would like to apply for this Payroll Supervisor role or find out more, please apply online or contact Chris Morrison at Robert Walters on 01483 510400 or firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting the Job Reference AVP/1368200.
- Previous exposure in a Payroll Supervisory role
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and SAP
Where any specific qualification is mentioned, all equivalent overseas qualifications are acceptable
American Express makes money even if you do leave home without it. The company is one of the world's largest travel agencies, but it is...