Hays Specialist Recruitment has been exclusively retained by The Pensions Regulator in Brighton, East Sussex to recruit a permanent Customer Support Adviser to represent the Pensions Regulator as the point of contact for handling regulatory guidance and support, scheme return and levy enquiries received by telephone, e-mail and letter. Providing a highly professional and customer focused face to the Regulator, risk assessing all incoming contact and escalating risks as required.
The Pensions Regulator is the UK regulator of work-based pension schemes. Their principal aim is to prevent problems from developing. Using their powers flexibly, reasonably and appropriately, with the aim of putting things right and keeping schemes on the right track for the long term.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will:
· be responsible for dealing with incoming enquiries and delivery of outbound campaigns, communicating technical information to a range of customers, including professionals
· be responsible for accurate recording of customer details and information
· carry our processes in line with documented procedures and adhere to regulatory and statutory policies and guidelines
· be able to achieve service levels
· be actively involved with continuous improvements within the department.
The essential skills which must be demonstrated by the jobholder are:
· pension industry or financial services experience
· experience in customer handling and providing excellent customer service via multiple channels
· excellent communication skills – written and oral
· attention to detail
· effective time management and delivery.
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of £24,000, we offer:
· Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
· discretionary bonus arrangements
· generous annual leave provision
· flexible working arrangements
· development opportunities
· enhanced parental leave arrangements
· a free employee assistance programme
· an excellent office location next to Brighton railway station