iCrossing is looking for an experienced, unflappable creative yet technically strong middleweight / senior designer to join our creative team, on a permanent or freelance basis.
As a designer, you will be working within our growing creative department helping to produce insightful creative ideas for some the biggest brands in the business. You will be working on a diverse range of integrated digital marketing projects, including websites, widgets, banners, motion graphics, social media, applications, and much more. You will join a team that believes in brilliant ideas, collaboration, transparency, professional development and fun.
Highly skilled in all the standard packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) you will have at least five years of agency or in-house digital design experience. You’ll have an impressive portfolio to go with your CV, showcasing:
• High-level creativity in solving design challenges
• The professionalism to deliver day-to-day projects to high standards
• Wide-ranging digital experience, across many formats and channels, including websites, banners, email, mobile and tablet design
• Skills in HTML5, CSS3 and After Effects, as a plus
Skills, knowledge & experience
• A portfolio that demonstrates your creative spark.
• Articulate creative thinker with strong communication skills.
• Pro-active attitude that delivers your ideas in practical ways.
• Willingness to keep developing your skills and take responsibility for your own projects.
• Must enjoy working as part of a team to tight deadlines.
• A passion for design and digital.What we’ll give you in return
• Training and development at one of world’s leading digital marketing agencies
• Competitive salary package plus excellent perks and benefits
• The chance to win awards
• A stimulating, agency environment and the chance to work on high-profile accounts from across the country and around the world.
About iCrossing UK
Guided by insights. Driven by passion. Measured by results.
iCrossing UK is a digital marketing agency specialising in data driven strategies to build connected brands.
The company blends best-in-class digital marketing services — including paid media, search engine optimisation, creative, Web development, social media, UX, research and analytics — to create integrated digital marketing programmes that engage consumers and drive ROI.
iCrossing UK’s client base includes such recognised brands as The Coca-Cola Company, LG Electronics, The LEGO Group, Heathrow and M&S Bank.
iCrossing UK is part of iCrossing, one of the world’s largest digital marketing agencies, with over 900 staff in 17 offices around the globe, including 150 staff based at UK offices in London, Manchester and Brighton.
iCrossing is a unit of Hearst Corporation, one of the nation's largest diversified media companies
reed.co.uk - 10 months ago