A Leading consulting firm are currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Retail Director to join their London office. You will be working in an environment which will require you to be both highly strategic but also get your hands dirty on the implementation of projects. The projects that you will be required to lead will revolve around improving corporate performance and executing corporate turnarounds.
The opportunity will give you the chance to work on projects around the world with some of the most recognisable companies in the retail and FMCG sectors. My client prides themself on creating high impact and long lasting results for their customers. Your colleagues will be some of the most forward thinking and well respected people in your sector who will allow you to continuously learn and challenge yourself to perform alongside the best.
Successful Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
· Extensive experience in leadership roles, ideally obtained from a mixture of Industry and Consulting
· Experience working in senior operational retail roles (for example Buying Director, Operations Director, Head of e-commerce etc.) within multinational blue chip
· A deep understanding of retail and experience driving projects such as improving sales groth through innovative solutions, implementing successful multi-channel and online selling programmes, improving sourcing and supply chain, improving customer service etc.
· Track record of successful project implementation from cradle to grave
· A strong professional network
· Very strong academic background
· Excellent communication skills
· A track record or developing strong and influential relationships with key stakeholders
· A strategic and analytical thinker who enjoys being hands on.
People in Procurement - 21 months ago