Location: Newlands House
Hours: Monday to Friday Rota'd between the hours of 8am - 8pm
Successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of customer service in particular business area. Showing an ability to deal with and resolve a wide range of queries with wider knowledge and increased level of 1st contact resolution. Deals in a professional manner with all customers in resolving their query whilst identifying opportunities for sales and to add value where appropriate.
To find out more call our dedicated team today on 0191 22 11 440 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responding to inbound emails and letters from residential customers on a range of issues and resolving their enquiries, either over the phone or in writing.
- Handling billing/transfers/credit management enquiries with indepth knowledge and high level of resolution.
- Handling customer complaints in line with the complaint management process
- Undertaking outbound calls as part of customer process
- Gathering customer information to inform and guide resolution of problems
- Using customer service skills to promote the company and its products and services
Jobsite UK - 10 months ago