Salary subject to Job Evaluation. Plus Essential User Allowance.
Adur Homes provides a comprehensive housing management service. The Housing Assistants are mobile workers so work from a variety of locations.
We require a Housing Assistant to assist with the provision of the housing management service: duties will include:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have:
- Assisting the Housing Management Officers in maximising rental income
- Supporting the work of the Tenancy Sustainment Officer in homeless prevention
- Visiting customers in their homes regarding a range of housing management issues
- Carrying out inspections of housing estates and garage compounds
- Deputising for the Housing Management Officers, Tenancy Services Manager and Tenancy Sustainment Manager.
- Previous experience of working in direct contact with the public
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Computer literacy
- An understanding and commitment to social housing
- A flexible approach to their work that enables them to embrace working in a changing environment
Local Government Talent
- 2 years ago - save job