We are looking to introduce the exciting new role of Practice Manager in a busy small animal practice in Northampton which is about to become an RCVS accredited veterinary hospital offering 24 hour care.
Vets4Pets Northampton is a veterinary team made up of animal loving experts, firmly believing in providing the highest level of veterinary care and treating every pet they see like they would their own. They are passionate about preventative healthcare and believe in offering affordable veterinary care to the local community.
The successful applicant will manage the day to day organisation of the practice to ensure the delivery of a first class service for all clients and ensure we deliver an experience which promotes loyalty within our client base.
We are looking for previous experience with managing teams of 15-30 people in a fast paced environment, but the individual does not necessarily need to have had experience working in a veterinary practice or in the veterinary industry. The individual must have an enthusiastic attitude and tenacious approach, with proven success in effectively managing and leading a team to deliver practice or store objectives.
The role includes the following key deliverables :
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to Fieke Bennett Regional Operations Manager at Vets4Pets.If you do not hear back within 4 weeks then unfortunately you have not been successful.
- Manage the daily commercial and financial records of both practices.
- Develop and implement effective processes that improve the overall efficiency of both practices and thereby delivers a high level of client service.
- Ensure optimum staffing levels are in place so the practices can to fulfil their daily client commitments through the effective organisation of rotas covering vets, reception and nursing support.
- Communicate practice performance and feedback on events, promotions etc. that encourages engagement and involvement amongst staff
- Encourage and promote effective communication within the practice
- Take the lead for performance management of both teams and development of team members
- Manage all aspects of administration within the practice. Ensuring that all associated documentation and records are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage the reception and clinical areas of the practice.
- Manage the relationship and communication with support office departments.
TotalJobs.com - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard