You'll bring the innovation. We'll provide the need.
The Tesco name comes with a dedication to customer service excellence, but Tesco Bank offers something more: a fresh approach to finance. While it's an innovation in itself, ours is a business built on the next development, the evolution to come. For forward-thinking, technical professionals, that means making a wide-ranging and long-lasting impact in an organisation that's changing the face of banking.
As a Solution Architect you will understand business strategy and develop IT solutions where you will be responsible for assuring the technical integrity of solutions. You will define solutions which form the baseline for technical delivery in accordance with architectural governance. You will ensure that the system solution continues to meet business needs and contribute to the overall programme to implement.
To do this you will:
- Support solutioning phases of projects and programmes
- Assist in the selection of tool-sets for IT solutions to meet business requirements
- Produce solution documentation as required by each project/deliverable
- Conduct impact analysis in the event of changes to business requirements and/or technical architectures/platforms
- Act as the link between IT, Business and Enterprise Architecture to ensure support of proposed IT solutions
We're here to go the extra mile for our customers, and we'll do the same for you. So, while a role with us will present the kind of challenges that demand expertise and creativity, you'll find the rewards to match. Above all, you'll find an environment where personal development is encouraged - helping you build a career shaped by success. It's simple: bring progress to our future and we'll do the same for yours.
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Experience of solutions architecture and creation of technical design documentation
- Experience of dealing with a range of stakeholders, preferably within a financial services context
- Experience of solutioning IT systems and knowledge of business case creation and substantiaition
- Experience of dealing with 3rd parties
- Domain knowledge of applications within the Financial Services sector
- Significant IT experience
Tesco - 18 months ago
Tesco, the world's fourth-largest grocery retailer and the UK's biggest retailer, runs over 5,000 stores in the UK. Its operations are...