A local government body are seeking a number of candidates to work in the Administration departments in Stoke-On-Trent
Duties will include:
37 hours per week Monday - Friday
- To work as part of a team providing administrative support duties including answering phones, typing reports and correspondence, photocopying and filing, opening and dispatch of post, stationary orders and some cash handling.
- To accurately record and update data monitoring systems to make sure that information is up to date
- The post holder should use initiative to prioritise and organise their own workload
- Reception duties as appropriate
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- Please only apply if you have relevant and up to date administration experience
Morgan Hunt Group - 10 months ago
With offices in London, Manchester, and Birmingham, Morgan Hunt Executive delivers recruitment services to the public and not-for profit sec...