required to investigate and analyse business activities to improve efficiency through IT resources. To create and maintain integrated IT systems facilitating and supporting business processes and activity. To analyse, record, propose solutions and prepare functional specifications for large or complex business processes. Assist in the preparation of user and system test plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The position requires the business analyst to handle daily challenges and responsibilities aimed at troubleshooting problems and providing solutions via intensive computer-based research and analysis.
- Essential tasks involve identifying areas within the business which require updating or improving, working closely with the Head of IT.
- The successful candidate will possess understanding of the businesses’ customer needs in relation to the performance of the business and the provision of competitive commercial solutions is an everyday task in this job, as is a high level of business intelligence and technical skills.
- Strong communications skills are crucial, as technical solutions require non tech-based inter-departmental explanations.
- Task analysis and evaluation of surveys and workshop results.
- Transfer the business requirements of the project into functional specifications and comprehensive test plans
- Record workflow and results of business analysis and get signed approval from client reference the specifications
- Analyse business processes and document
- Act as co-ordinator between the customer, development team and any third parties concerning software functionality for the duration of the development lifecycle
- Design and implement test scenarios and test scripts
- Ensure agreed deadlines are met by managing change requests within the project plans on a day to day basis
- Produce weekly reports for the project manager outlining progress, future key points, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
Strictly No Agencies. Unsolicited approaches will not be considered. Any enquiries from recruitment agencies must go through the HR & Recruitment department at all
- Experience of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Evidence of writing requirement specifications for Information Systems
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions.
- Experience and delivery of the project cycle from start to finish
- Able to demonstrate experience of interacting directly with end users
- Results driven, motivated and proactive
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, with leadership qualities
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Being able to work under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Email this job to a friend
Nationwide Accident Repair Services plc. - 9 months ago