What is expected of you as a Home Services Adviser (Care Consultant)?
The role of Home Services Adviser / Care Consultant is that of a consultative sales professional who is both goal orientated but empathetic. You'll be focused and have the necessary drive and determination to achieve and exceed sales objectives but also have a high level of integrity and a passion for customer care. You will understand the power of humility in a people based business, where dignity and respect are not merely spoken words, but a daily part of the working culture.
Why join Barchester as a Home Services Adviser (Care Consultant)?
As market leaders we place the people we support first - and our staff are the best. You will benefit from a wealth of experience and as a company that places a great emphasis on investing in its people; you will have the opportunity for both personal and professional development. Barchester has its own Learning and Development department, giving you the freedom to develop professionally and create your own career pathway - it's just a case of how high do you want to climb?
Nationally recognised qualifications such as Apprenticeships and NVQs in many aspects of our service from care and hospitality to administration. These are programmes of learning at work, giving you the opportunity to develop new skills while earning at the same time.
Am I the right person to work for Barchester?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a structured career development path and award winning training via the Barchester Business School which offer a range of training from NVQs to Masters Degrees!
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a Stakeholder pension plan
- Access to Barchester's Shopping Club for hundreds of savings from retail outlets as well as access to 'Busy Bees' Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Subsidised health and personal accident insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Great working environment
- Employee help line to support staff in times of need
Essential attributes are an ability to build trust, communicate with impact and influence others. You will have excellent presentation skills, together with a proven sales track record in a Business to Consumer environment where both goal achievement and true customer orientation are part of the culture.Please call our Recruitment Team on 01608 645831 if you wish to enquire further about this role.
Barchester Healthcare - 10 months ago
Barchester Healthcare was founded by Mike Parsons in 1993 with our very first home, Moreton Hill in Gloucestershire. Today, the Barchester g...