Job Type: Permanent
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 + Benefits
Start Date: Asap
Duration: Permanent job
Position: Facilities Manager
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Salary: £22,000- £24,000 (depending on experience) + company car
Hours: Shift`s rota (TBC)
Our client is responsible for a multi million pound investment portfolio mainly within LIFT (Local Improvement Finance Trust), PFI (Private Finance Initiative) and similar lease arrangements, as well as other corporate investment opportunities.
Their organisational reputation is paramount and your role is to assist in maintaining this reputation and maintaining excellent relationships with their clients and tenants.
To be fully responsible in the management of the property functions within the Infrastructure department. Working as part of a team and managing a growing portfolio of fully maintained facilities including office buildings, healthcare facilities and schools throughout the UK.
To work collaboratively with their FM partners in ensuring the smooth management of existing assets and operational handover of schemes under construction, ensuring clients and tenants are consistently happy with service levels. This is a key position in an expanding division.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities:
Key Skill / Experience Requirements
- To have responsibility for the day to day management of tenanted properties within their portfolio
- To manage excellent relationships with employees and clients to deliver the fully integrated services in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Work together within the department to improve the management systems already in place.
- Day to day liaison with their FM partners ensuring all issues are resolved within a reasonable time. Dealing with defects and faults within their building stock to a successful conclusion.
- Manage any third party lettings and their lease arrangements. Ensuring tenants compliance to lease terms
- Collate and audit building information for their management systems
- Actively participate in their buildings database project
- Be the point of contact for their clients and tenants, be customer focused, maintaining and enhancing their high reputation. Chairing regular client meetings.
- Management and monitoring of tenant issues.
- Liaison with construction contractors and employers agents during the construction phase of new developments
- Regular site visits/property inspections for service delivery quality control and tenants relationships
- Produce comprehensive monthly performance reports for issue to their clients.
- Coordination of property related insurances.
- Monitoring/authorisation of payment notices and invoices.
- Management/authorisation and ongoing monitoring of variations/works to buildings.
- Keeping up to date and helping where necessary in upcoming schemes/acquisitions.
- Report to the Senior Facilities Manager.
- To have a clear understanding of the Lease Plus Agreement, service supply contract and associated contracts, ensuring compliance is met at all times.
- Producing monthly reports on all properties/tenant relationships for distribution to the Board and clients.
- Other duties may be assigned as the role develops.
- To work as a positive team player, demonstrating mutual respect and integrity for others whilst maintaining open and effective communication at all levels within the business.
- Proven track record in a similar facilities role ideally with the public health / education sector.
- Experience of managing multisite operations.
- Highly experienced at managing people in a dispersed team.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and presentable appearance.
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Client focused attitude.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven experience of building and managing multi site client relationships within a LIFT / PFI environment - desirable.
If interested in this position, simply apply via the button shown.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Access to company health insurance
- Company life insurance policy
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Stakeholder pension
- Free parking
- Payment of relevant professional subscriptions
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company car
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exclusive of the tasks that any employee may be required to perform. Our client reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. They are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Jobs Today - 9 months ago