Marketing Manager- British Army Recruitment
Upavon (will require travel)
The Army Recruiting Project represents a major investment in the transformation of military recruiting. While the Army retains ownership of recruitment policy, entry criteria and assessment standards, Capita will deliver the entire process for the attraction and recruitment of soldiers and officers to the Regular and Territorial Army. It will also provide a tri-service information and communications technology (ICT) platform to underpin recruitment for the Royal Navy, Army and Royal Air Force.
As a result of this, we are in the process of growing a Marketing team to help implement the Recruitment and Marketing Strategy. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the full mix of national and regional communications channels available to support Capita in achieving recruitment targets for specific parts of the Army. Your remit will include ensuring that all materials produced sit within brand guidelines, that the messaging used supports national and regional recruitment activity and the messages, vision and values of the British Army as a whole, managing complex key stakeholders both internally and within the Army, and also the Agencies to ensure that Campaigns are delivered on time and to a high standard, within budget.
To be considered for this role we are looking for candidates with strong stakeholder management experience, with a grounding in Marketing Campaigns (candidates from an Agency background potentially are at an advantage). It is desirable that you have managed regional/national Marketing campaigns, have a strong understanding of the Recruitment cycle and an appreciation of the Army. The role will require flexibility for regular travel.
- Delivery of annual and in-year regional marketing plans
- Support the achievement of national candidate attraction targets through highly focused activity
- Budget control and reporting
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Agency and supplier management
- Ensuring activity is aligned and supports the wider Army Brand
- Broad Marketing/Campaign background (agency or client side)
- Strong stakeholder management/client facing experience
- Agency Management desirable
- Previous experience of Marketing in a Recruitment capacity desirable
- Comfortable in demanding client-facing positions
- Has a confident style, balanced with diplomatic sensitivity
- Flexible in accommodating a range of requirements on their time
- Experienced in managing high-quality work from others
Capita Plc - 5 months ago