The Danwood Group is the largest independent supplier of print output devices to businesses and organisations throughout the UK and Ireland. Printers, copiers, multi-functional devices, scanners: our services and support ensure your print resources work effectively on a day to day basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Business Systems Analysts, at The Danwood Group's IT Department based at Jesson House, Witham St Hughs.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Systems, you will be required to analyse and understand current business processes in order to liaise between IT and departments to design improved business process and their supporting IT systems. Taking a key role within the Business Systems team which is part of the IT department, you will work in a team of 4 Business Systems Analysts to help Danwood implement a large scale transformation programme which will impact all areas of the business.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
You will be an analytical and logical problem solver, primarily focused on delivery to internal customers, with a proven ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment. You will have a sound knowledge of business gained from relevant industry experience. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and be able to interact positively with staff of all levels, including the strength of character to engage senior stakeholders. You should be commercially aware, an enthusiastic, proactive team player and willing to travel within and outside of the UK with overnight stays.
- The analysis of business process and systems (including data analysis) for a range of business-critical projects, both internal and customer-based
- The definition of solutions compatible with Danwood's current and future systems platforms
- The production of robust documentation for both initial definition and change management across the entire project lifecycle
- Working with stakeholders of all levels of seniority to influence and negotiate value-creating software-based solutions to business issues, in line with the business plans
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to support business change
- Working with others in the IT department to ensure effective quality assurance and training for solutions
- Promoting the principles and objectives of a progressive and value-creating information systems culture throughout the company.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering email along with your current salary or salary expectations to email@example.com or by post to Recruitment, The Danwood Group Ltd, Harrisson Place, Whisby Road, Lincoln, LN6 3DG.
Committed to Equal Opportunities
No Agencies Please
Jobsite.co.uk - 2 years ago