Logica are looking to recruit Security Architects to join the Security and Identity Management practice following the continued success of the practice and ongoing requests for services across the business.
Logica is a leading IT and business services company, employing 39,000 people across 36 countries. It provides business consulting, systems integration, and IT and business process outsourcing services. Logica works closely with its customers to release their potential – enabling change that increases their efficiency, accelerates growth and manages risk. It applies its deep industry knowledge, technical excellence and global delivery expertise to help its customers build leadership positions in their markets. Logica is listed on both the London Stock Exchange and Euronext (Amsterdam) (LSE: LOG; Euronext: LOG). AutoReqId 7716BR Location Details Gloucester/Cheltenham Function Technical Applications By 31-Mar-2011 Contract Type Permanent Experience & Qualifications Requirements for these roles are:
Technical degree (Science, Engineering or Maths) with knowledge of defining systems solutions to meet today’s demanding security requirements and budget constraints.
Candidates will need strong experience of a number of the following:
o Unix platform security experience particularly Linux however HP-UX and AIX would be advantageous
- Understanding of the principles of secure network design
- Successful delivery of security solutions using:
o Windows 2003 Server and XP platform security experience
o Windows Server product family security experience
o General Anti-Virus, Firewall and Network Security experience
o Identity and Access Management experience, including identity federation
o Web/Web Application/Application hosting security experience
In addition to this all employees are enrolled in a flexible benefits scheme allowing them to buy and sell benefits including holidays, additional insurances, childcare vouchers and retail vouchers.
- Understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001
- Experience to achieve CLAS accreditation or already be CLAS
- Exposure to UK Government security technical requirements, technical product solutions and the balance of security verses cost
- At least 7-10 years experience of secure system design and implementation. Salary Minimum (full time equivalent) 45000 Salary Maximum (full time equivalent) 60000 Package & Benefits Applicants will receive an excellent benefits package including:-
- Contributory Pension scheme, with company contribution up to 8% or Home Purchase Scheme;
- Life assurance up to 4 times salary;
- 25 days paid holiday and rising to 30 days after 10 years;
- Private Medical insurance;
- Salary Continuation in sickness;
- Health Screening;
- Share Schemes.
Logica - 2 years ago