Sussex Recruitment are assisting a very reputable Solicitors in Eastbourne to find a Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
The role will include:
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities .
- Assisting with conduct of residential conveyancing matters on behalf of clients.
- To undertake all post exchange work in preparation for completion, to include typing letters for redemption figures, estate agent’s invoices and making relevant telephone calls to chase up documentation, preparing completion statement, SDLT forms, transfers for approval and execution.
- Preparation of documents for signature by clients, mortgages, transfer of equity and making sure documents are ready for completion.
- Dealing with completions on the day and chasing Agents, Solicitors to ensure completion takes place.
- All post completion work which includes registration documentation, notices any requisitions raised by HMLR, Notice of Assignments, Stock Transfer forms.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing where able or taking messages, chasing generally to progress files.
reed.co.uk - 8 months ago