Norland Managed Services Ltd is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK’s best known companies.We are a Company that prides ourselves on offering an excellent service and are growing at around 20% year-on-year.
We are currently recruiting for a mobile gas engineer / boiler engineer / combustion engineer to cover the Chester and Cheshire West Contract. You must have your commercial gas tickets. Please send your CV direct to the HR recruitment team here at Norland to be considered for these roles. Email: email@example.com
It is essential that you have experience of working on commercial boilers and have your commercial qualifications up-to-date. Ideally you will have worked as a Gas engineer, combustion engineer and/or Heating engineer previously. Additional electrical or mechanical building services qualifications would be of benefit but not essential.
Your duties as Gas Engineer will include:
The ideal Gas Engineer will have some or all of the following skills and experiences:
- To undertake PPM required works covering Trade specific systems i.e. heating, plumbing, and Gas works as required throughout various customer buildings and estates
- To undertake reactive works issued through the Service desk within set time frames
- Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment and advise of the repairs required
- Complete all necessary paperwork, customer in store e-based systems and administration and return to relevant parties as required, on time (same day)
- To be capable of working from drawings and specifications and other documentation without the need for direct supervision
Due to the volume of applications received we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
- CCN1, COCN1 CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, CEN1, ICAE1
- NVQ 3 Install / Service and Maintenance discipline i.e. Heating & Ventilation, HVAC, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning etc
- Ability to commission and test gas compliance's / systems
- Full Driving Licence
- TPCP1(A) & Oil burner qualifications are advantageous
We take our commitment to equal opportunity seriously and value the benefits of having a diverse workforce.We will never knowingly discriminate on the basis of an individual’s characteristics or circumstances.If you want to work with one of the most successful businesses in the industry and believe you will fit in to our exceptional team, we want to hear from you.