Location: Market Harborough (LE16)
- ASP.Net, C#, SQL, Software, Programmer
Salary: Â£20 - 25K Based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
We need a talented, motivated C# ASP.NET/SQL Developer with 2 years experience.
We specialise in web-based, bespoke software design and development, typical systems that we build are:
The Web Developer role will primarily consist of the following:
- Content Management Systems
- e-Commerce Websites
- CRM Systems
- Sales Order Processing Software
- Operations Management Software
- Project Management Systems
- Developing content managed (dynamic) websites and bespoke operational web software applications.
- Finding logical and efficient programming solutions to meet our customersÂ’ requirements
- Writing and supporting code from inception through to release.
- Liaising with our clients during production to guarantee accurate product delivery
- Reporting to our Senior Developer & Projects Coordinator
- Supporting production code, fault finding and bug fixing.
- Writing lean, clean, fast and reliable code and performing thorough testing prior to launch.
- Meeting our clients deadlines with easy to use great solutions
SQL Server projects.
We would be interested in Web Developer who can develop .Net (C#) web applications - using MS Visual Studio 2008+ Pro
that can integrate them with Accounting Software (Sage, etc) - This would be an advantage, though not essential.
A strong team ethic is in practice. Attention to detail, commitment and great communication are things that we pride
ourselves on. We want our team members to be passionate about delivering quality and to enjoy their work in the process.
We also ask that detailed technical issues are explained to non-technical colleagues and clients without intimidating
them. Our client has plans for growth and they need to build a great team of people for this to happen.
The position is based full time at our offices in Market Harborough, Leicestershire (Midlands).
- Only applicants who are eligible to work in the UK will be considered.
JobSearch - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard