With over 10 million daily active users, Playfish is the most highly regarded social gaming company on the planet. As an Intern Graphic Designer at Playfish, you will be supporting the marketing team with high-quality campaign assets/designs for multiple online/social games on Facebook, under the supervision of our Lead Graphic Designer. You'll learn a ton, have fun, and be a critical part of our success.
Your responsibilities will include:
The requirements for this position are:
- Design high-quality campaign assets for email newsletter, in-game newsletter, Facebook fan feeds, promotion banners and blogs.
- Constantly iterate & test to optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Work closely with game studios, product managers and central marketing team
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and similar
- Varied portfolio
- Open to feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
- High-level of attention to detail
- Passion for games and social media
- Ability to work to short deadlines
- Innovative and Creative
- Collaborative and consensus driven approach
Add to Job Cart
Electronic Arts - 3 years ago
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We’re a community of artists,...