Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
To strengthen our business in our New Bond Street Store in London , we are looking for:
Sales Associate, Menswear
To provide customers with exceptional sales support and service within the Polo Ralph Lauren store. Achieving retail success and understanding of the customer’s wants and needs and recommending suitable solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- Assist clients with selection of merchandise;
- Develop strong commercial relationships with clients;
- Maintain and develop client book;
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding personal sales targets;
- Prepare and maintain stock on the sales floor;
- Daily replenish stock according to allocation;
- Maintain stock allocation in the stock room;
- Provide thorough after sales service to clients i.e. follow through on alterations/sends, and written/telephonic correspondence regarding specific wishes, new deliveries, service/merchandise satisfaction etc;
- Assist with telephone enquiries, and follow through thoroughly;
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and implementation of product, lifestyle, wardrobing, good merchandising and styling technique;
- Maintain effective communication with all peers and seniors (eg: holds, sends, deliveries, schedules etc);
- Demonstrate ability to adhere to company policy and procedure
Skills and Experience:
- 1 to 2 years experience sales in store environment.
- Works to a high standard of service;
- Likes the product and understands the PRL philosophy;
- Enjoys working in a team, being co-operative and supportive to fellow members;
- Is a confident and comfortable in making autonomous decisions when required;
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills, in particular verbal;
- Well groomed individual with a good understanding of trends, fashion and competition;
- Is able to demonstrate flexibility and innovation in reacting positively to changing work demands.
Polo Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer.
If your profile matches our requirements and if you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals please send your detailed CV, only by email to:
Please mention the title of the position in the subject of your email
Ralph Lauren - 17 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...