Kier Services are currently seeking a Recruitment Advisor to work within a HR Shared Service Centre environment, delivering a comprehensive and proactive recruitment service.
This role will be based in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
The HR Shared Service Centre operates between 08.00 and 18.00 between Monday and Friday. A 7.5 hour shift pattern is in operation between these hours.
- Uploading incoming vacancies to be advertised on to the recruitment system (eploy) and ensuring accuracy before setting live.
- Producing contracts of employment and offer packs.
- Providing support to the Recruitment Team Leader by dealing with adhoc requests and duties.
- Updating and maintaining the recruitment system.
- Supporting departments wishing to advertise via published media by recommending the most appropriate, industry specific and cost effective means.
- Ensuring appropriate authorisation has been received to recruit.
- Pre-screening candidates and providing Line Managers with a short list of potential candidates for interview.
- Arranging interviews for line managers by informing selected candidates and ensuring full details are provided.
- Phoning candidates pre interview to ensure they are prepared/have all the necessary information etc.
- Answer telephone and emails for general enquires.
- Liaising with external agencies when required.
- Ensuring right to work documentation is obtained.
- Chase up references, ID and CRB documentation.
- Previous recruitment experience, ideally within an in-house recruitment/HR setting.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- The ability to work within a fast moving environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Employment Law.
- Experience of working within a national multi-site operation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and multi-task, working unsupervised.
- Ability to respond appropriately to queries and to meet tight deadlines.
- To be outgoing and quick thinking.
- CIPD level 3 – Desirable but not essential.
Kier Group - 2 years ago