B2B Communications Graduate Internship
Do you want to launch your career working with world-class clients?
My clients are a strategy and communications consultancy offering public relations and integrated marketing to the world's smartest organisations. (Hugely successful), it is the UK's most award-winning business-to-business consultancy and its entrepreneurial spirit and focus on people has seen it be awarded PRWeek's Best Place to Work for the fifth consecutive year.
Are you super-smart, ambitious and creative? Do you want to be part of a team that brings an inspired and innovative edge to client communications across a fantastic portfolio? They might just be the perfect match for you - and all from their stylish offices by the sea.
They are looking for a proactive and aspiring graduate to join their pedigree Pack for a six-month, paid internship with an opportunity to apply for a permanent position following successful completion of the internship.
Whatever your degree, if you're a recent graduate with a flair for communication they would love to hear from you. Their multi-talented Pack come from all walks of life, with experience including PR and marketing, law, engineering, history, environment and development, sales, technology and journalism.
They will be running a graduate recruitment day on Monday 21 st July. If you would like to be short-listed to participate, please apply via this link with your CV and a covering letter with 5 reasons why you have the pedigree to join the Pack. Deadline 12pm, Friday 11 th July.
* As a high-growth and ambitious company; fantastic opportunities for development.
* They are a truly friendly bunch and their fun and fast-paced culture will give you the support you need to flourish in your career.
* Their office is just a stone's throw from the beach, in the heart of the Brighton Lanes and a short walk from Brighton Station.
* They have a base in London to support flexible working.
* Working with some of the brightest people in PR, you will receive hands-on training in a wide range of communications skills.
* A phenomenally exciting client list from technology giants to law, financial services, healthcare and engineering power houses.
They are looking for:
* A high degree of initiative and bags of enthusiasm.
* Outstanding writing skills.
* Excellent research abilities.
* Ambitions to make your mark in a successful, growing entrepreneurial agency.
* Strong interest in current affairs and the business news agenda.
The role includes:
* Monitoring the news agenda.
* News hijacking on behalf of clients.
* Client activity reporting and meeting preparation.
* Client news and feature pitching across traditional media and digital channels.
* Media liaison.
* Research and analysis on client and prospect industries.
* An active role in one of our internal groups, such as social, PR or marketing.
Jobsite UK - 5 months ago