YOU CAN APPLY DIRECTLY TO OUR WEBSITE - WWW.JOINFASHIONINDITEX.COM OR ALTERNATIVELY COME IN TO SEE US IN OUR RECRUITMENT CENTRE WHERE WE RECRUIT FOR ALL INDITEX BRANDS, WE ARE LOCATED ON 120 REGENT STREET W1B 5FE, CLOSEST TUBE STATION PICADILLY CIRCUS, please bring with you your cv and passport
Skills and Attitudes
- Ensure that customers receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone by adhering to the 6 minimums of customer service • Maintain responsibility for one or several sections of the store as instructed by your manager • Ensure standards on the shop floor are maintained in line with company guidelines • Ensure the shop floor is replenished throughout the day by completing 24’s every hour or when instructed by the manager • Ensure effective communication with the management team at all times • Continually develop stock knowledge and promotions throughout the store • Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom and ensure all product is placed in casio order • All hanging stock must be on plastic hangers in stockroom and wooden hangers on shop floor • Be available for cashiers should they request help • Ensure delivery days are completed to the required standard and new stock is available for replenishment on shop floor before the store opens • Comply with all health and safety and loss prevention guidelines • Complete other tasks as necessary to support the overall store • Ensure availability for every Japanese meeting 10 minutes prior to start of shift Previous fashion retail experience and/or excellent customer service experience preferred
Inditex is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be treated fairly and not discriminated against on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
- Love/and or passion for fashion
- Articulate and good communication skills
- Energetic & enthusiastic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative & self motivation
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- To maintain good standards in personal presentation in order to represent the image of the brand
Monster UK - 21 months ago
Zara is a Spanish clothing and accessories retailer based in Arteixo, Galicia, and founded in 1975 by Amancio Ortega and Rosalía...