If you're ambitious, have great leadership skills and a passion for success (just like us), you're sure to like working at B&M!
B&M might be the fastest growing discount retailer in the UK, but that hasn't come without hard work and dedication. From its first store in Lancashire, B&M has grown to over 320 stores nationally and employs over 13,000 staff, and wants to continue with its exciting expansion plans.
Working as a Customer Service Supervisor within our Yiewsley store means you will manage the checkout area and ensure the checkouts are manned at all times. You will ensure that all monies are handled in accordance with Company policies.
You will be expected to develop and grow your team to make your store the best it can be. We expect Customer Service Supervisors to coach their team to give an exceptional shopping experience and deliver store standards and a customer experience that far exceeds expectations. B&M is all about energy and we expect all employees to be at the forefront for driving new ideas!
Customer Service Supervisor -
We expect the successful candidate to: -
We truly value our people so you will receive on going learning and development opportunities to develop as an individual and as a Supervisor within our business including on-going professional development.
- Be personable, polite and offer a prompt service in the checkout area
- Communicate affectively any issues encountered throughout the day to the Management team
- Ensure Company stock control procedures is carried out within the appropriate timescales
- Operate and deliver processes to ensure the store meets all legal requirements
- Ensure Company property, cash and stock are secure at all time
- Manage the day to day running of the Customer Service / Sales Assistants department
- Have the ability to act and operate on own initiative
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks we wish you the best of luck in the future
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch - 23 months ago