As a Customer Service Assistant (CSA) you must not underestimate the importance of your role – our customers tell us it is our people who make a real difference to their experience. As a CSA you will see the majority of our customers when they visit the branch, so it’s your responsibility to make them feel valued and walk away wanting to recommend us.
As a successful CSA you will:
• provide an excellent customer experience by ensuring every customer is treated in a warm, friendly and respectful manner that leaves them feeling valued as a customer, with every reason to recommend Lloyds Banking Group to their family, colleagues and friends.
• be proactive in responding to customers in the branch in order to keep customer waiting time to a minimum, whether this be at the till area or welcome desk, whilst fulfilling our queuing promise.
• meet and exceed your target for quality referrals, contributing to the overall branch service and sales targets.
• take personal responsibility for customer complaints handling and/or liaising with your line manager within agreed guidelines.
• ensure that any customers experiencing financial difficulties receive help, advice and guidance appropriate to their own needs and personal circumstances.
• be willing and able to fulfill the tasks and activities allocated to you by your line manager across a number of key areas including till duties, welcome desk, operational tasks and outbound calling.
• accurately complete all tasks required by your line manager, adhering to all operational priorities and Bank rules, procedures and policies for risk and compliance.
• fully prepare for your regular one-to-one reviews, ensuring that you discuss activity around your agreed development plan and that all training and accreditation is completed on time.
You will report to the Customer Service Manager (CSM) who will support and coach you to achieve the most out of the opportunities that present themselves everyday. Where there isn't a CSM you will report to the Bank Manager.
Lloyds Banking Group - 21 months ago