We are recruiting a 7.5 Tonne licenced driver to deliver and collect clients` information to and from multiple locations across the UK. You will be expected to adhere to the highest standards of security and accuracy through full use of the computer systems available.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Ensure data is not compromised at any time and security is a priority. Maintaining the chain of custody
- Offer `best in class` service to the customer at all times
- Scheduled route/s to deliver and collect data adhering to service delivery times
- Manual lifting of large amounts of data (boxed / packaged / bagged) in a safe and secure manner
- Driver responsibilities with vehicle presentation and maintenance; including refuelling, vehicle cleanliness (inside and out), vehicle checks and defect procedures, safe and fuel efficient driving whilst fully complying with traffic legislation
- Ensure that all Iron Mountain processes are completed concisely and in full, including obtaining appropriate customer signatures, completing and signing daily logs, completing vehicle inspection checklists
- Comply with EU and/or domestic drivers` hours legislation whichever are applicable to the vehicle
- Fully comply with company policy and procedures for Health & Safety, security and accident prevention
- Full adherence to Iron Mountain "Drivers Code Of conduct."
Experience in a customer facing environment would be an advantage as well as a good knowledge of the transport networks in the local area.
If you feel you have the required qualifications and attributes, please click on *Apply* below to put yourself forward for this position.
- Must have excellent driving record and hold a current, clean driving licence for at least 2 years
- Have a full understanding of driving regulations
Under no circumstances will applications be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Iron Mountain - 17 months ago
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information ma...