The Residential Property Department
The property department is made up of
24 fee earners
, including 6 Partners. The residential team is one of the most highly regarded teams in London consisting of 2 Partners, 2 assistants, a senior legal executive, senior property manager and a paralegal. Litigation aspects are dealt with by members of our dedicated property litigation team.
- Focus on all aspects of high value residential property matters
- Lead business development initiative and support Partners in their activities to generate increased work
- Manage clients’ affairs effectively and profitably
- Supervise paralegal, trainees and secretaries
- Develop and share personal expertise and know-how
Skills and experience required
The ideal candidate will have a keen technical interest in this area of the law, be very good at handling clients and intermediaries and will contribute to business development work. They will use their initiative, be proactive and creative both in the area of client work and business development. In addition, they should have:
- 3 years experience ideally in residential property matters for a leading West End or similar firm.
- Experience of enfranchisement work dealing with lease extensions and freehold acquisitions.
- Excellent academic background
Withers - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard