Sussex Recruitment are assisting a very reputable Solicitors in Eastbourne to find a Conveyancing Legal Assistant.
The role will include:
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities .
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing and storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained within the Office Manual.
- To prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
- To arrange for all photocopying to be done in person if the Office Assistant is not available to undertake the task.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her Principal.
- To prepare the Conference/Interview room for meetings as necessary and to tidy up the room at the end of the meeting.
- To provide refreshments when asked to do so.
- To provide support to other secretaries when required.
- To provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
reed.co.uk - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard