This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at Ladbrokes. Your role will be to help manage and sustain the front-line service to customers that will enhance Ladbrokes' position as the country's leading bookmaker. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service, sport and a drive to lead teams within a shop. We look for candidates that are fully flexible. This means that the ideal candidate MUST be flexible to work in accordance with Ladbrokes opening times which can range from 8am to 10pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 10pm Sundays. Working days also include bank holidays.
Summary of the Role
This is an entry level role which will require you initially to act as the first point of contact with our customers. You will be responsible for meeting, greeting and providing them with an exceptional level of service. You will be on hand to help by answering questions, demonstrating new machine products and taking bets. Following completion of initial training you will be;
You will then be required to complete the next stage of training which will give you the skills and knowledge to be a Customer Service Manager, allowing you to manage the shop in the Manager’s absence. Following successful completion of this training you will be able to;
- Welcoming customers and visitors into the shop
- Handling cash quickly, accurately and responsibly
- Promoting products and services
- Promoting machines
- Providing a friendly and efficient service so as to encourage repeat business
- Talk to customers with a view to identifying opportunities to promote profitable turnover
- Deal with customer complaints and comments in such a way as to enhance customer loyalty, resolving as many as possible in the shop
- Maintain customer service throughout the shop according to Divisional standards
- Minimise queuing by managing and operating bet placement technologies with speed and accuracy.
- Plan and implement agreed promotional activities
- Operate effective cash control procedures and ensure all colleagues are aware of cash control responsibilities
- Contribute to colleague training
- Open and / or Close the shop and work alone during the morning and evening shifts
- Prepare and implement staffing schedules as agreed by the Manager
- Adhere to Human Resources Policies and Procedures
- This is the training rate which will rise on successful completion of Customer Service Manager training programme to £7.65 per hour.
Ladbrokes - 12 months ago
Ladbrokes plc is a British based gambling company. It is based in Rayners Lane in Harrow, London. The company was founded by Messrs Schwind...