A fantastic opportunity has arisen with the need for an experienced SQL Insight Analyst within a leading Financial services firm due to a peak in work. This excellent opportunity is paying between £350 - £450 per day for 5 months and is due to the development of an ongoing project on the Retail side of the bank requiring additional insight and analysis work. This exciting and varied role will required a blend of technical and business knowledge, being involed in senior stakeholder liaising and technical insight analysis.
The role will entail SQL querying and interrogation of the teradata warehouse and being able to provide genuine insight and metrics reporting and influencing decisions throughout the business. This will include a combination of MI, dashboards, metric reporting and campaign / customer selection.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
There are multiple positions available and interview slots available next week. Apply now for consideration! Ashton Consulting (UK) Ltd is an independent Recruitment Consultancy that specialise in recruitment solutions Worlwide.
- Experienced SQL and Teradata user.
- Financial services sector experience preferred, but any experience of large datasets will be benefitial
- Demonstrable Insight ability, being able to provide actionable insight from SQL analysis.
- The ability to conceive the business and customer value of any analytical output
- Campaign selections experience
- Metric Reporting
reed.co.uk - 12 months ago