Return to search results
[ Your browser does not support frames ]
World class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit 5 sub-contract Systems Engineers / Systems Design Engineers.
Please Note: you must have current SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing after).
The rate on offer is negotiable.
Systems Engineer Job Spec;
Tools / Skills Knowledge:
Systems Engineers with strong knowledge of several of the following System Design related tools and experience are of interest:
Electronics Integration and Proving skills are sought after
Required: BSc/MSc/MEng in systems engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent.
With at least 5 years experience in Systems Design :-
Requirements flow down and analysis
Worked in at least one of the following related areas:
Command & Control Systems
In addition the successful candidate will
- have the ability to visualize and analyse complex systems
- have good analysis skills
- have good verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- have practical knowledge of basic systems engineering principles and processes.
- be able to work with engineering teams, including in-house and contractor personnel
- be pro-active and be capable of working on their own initiative with a minimum of supervision
- have good working experience in more than one phase of the engineering life cycle, with sufficient experience of the total life cycle to ensure a good understanding of adjacent phases and through-life engineering issues
25 Jan 2011
EngineerBoard.co.uk - 4 years ago