Creative Content Executive (writer, social media, website)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Creative Content Executive to join a company based in West Sussex. The successful Creative Content Executive will be able to confidently communicate with all areas of the business up to Director level and be able to oversee the In House Designer effectively in order to enhance and protect the company brand.
Key responsibilities for the Creative Content Executive:
- Take responsibility for the company's marketing strategy
- Producing monthly newsletter for external distribution
- Manage and maintain content across all social media platforms and increase company exposure (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, LinkedIn)
- Oversee In House Designer to ensure company brand is maintained and tone is in line with the target audience
Key skills and attributes for the Creative Content Executive:
- Confident communicator across all levels of the business and with 3rd parties
- Familiar with functions across social media platforms
- Passionate about writing
- Experience to a senior level of managing strategies and other people in the business
- Preferably you will hold professional marketing qualifications
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation to really dedicate your skills. If you are interested in discussing this role further, please call Felicity Handley or simply apply today.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 1 week your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Go Job Search
- 12 months ago - save job