Remedy Recruitment Group is working in partnership with an Independent Fostering Agency to recruit an experienced Supervising Social Worker based close to Brighton.
You will be joining an established IFA specialising in fostering children & young people. They have been rate OUTSTANDING by Ofsted with offices all over the UK.
- To make initial visits to the potential carers and undertake competency based Assessments of applicants and prepare a report on their suitability using the BAAF form F format and present for approval to Fostering Panel.
- To update Form F for foster carers you are supervising.
- To participate in training of staff, foster carers and potential foster carers.
- To visit foster carers every fortnight and to complete pro-forma written report of each visit. To include record of any concerns expressed requests for additional support and how these are to be met.
- Take responsibility in assisting in the career development of carers, establishing training needs with them and making plans to meet these.
- Complete the required Annual Review Reports including information from the end of placement reports and the views of significant others involved with the carers including children of an appropriate age in the foster family.
Remedy Recruitment Group are a specialist agency where the social care team have over 50 years’ combined experience. You will be dealing with a team of experts who are extremely proud of the long founded relationships with their clients and candidates.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Post qualified experience of working within fostering
- Good knowledge of Fostering Regulations 2013
- Must live locally to Brighton & Hove
- Car driver is essential due to the nature of the role.
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team
CV-Library - 6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is an agency specialising in the recruitment of Education and Social Care Staff both in the UK and Overseas....