Our client are a new and exciting start-up business in the travel services sector.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the customer services team,ensuring that the customer transactions are fulfilled correctly and that the
service level expected by our customers and suppliers are met or exceeded.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure that all customer services staff are correctly deployed according to the needs of the business, making changes between types of work during the shift when necessary.
- Creating and maintaining the operations manual for customer services, including the business rules, processes, exception handling and service levels.
- Maintain zero backlog on enquiries
- Respond to social media requests.
- Monitor individual calls of own team, providing feedback and on the job coaching when needed.
- Produce and analyse team data, proving reports and feedback where required.
- Motivate, provide support and give guidance to the operators, dealing with all escalated calls and queries.
- Managing a rewards and recognition scheme to drive the best behaviours and experiences for our customers and suppliers
- Day-to-day management of overflow call centre operations in the UK and overseas
- Responsible for ensuring that all notices and memos, including information of new clients, processes, policies, and so on are communicated to the operators in a timely manner.
- Manage a team of customer services operators Working as part of a team to ensure that any complaints are dealt
with promptly and efficiently and are escalated appropriately
- Ensure that you take every opportunity to capture new business
from existing and new clients.
- Liaise effectively with other areas of the business.
- Carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required.
If you are an excellent communicator with a ‘hands-on’ attitude and relevant experience then we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Must have supervisory experience in a busy call centre/customer service environment in a team leading/management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lead the team through charisma and a passion for customer service
- A high degree of patience and tolerance
- Strong educational background
- Must be assertive and have hands on approach e.g. reacting to call queues etc.
- Excellent IT skills
- Must be a team player with a flexible approach and not afraid to muck in
- Exposure to managing staff performance
- Experience in a taxi despatch environment would be ideal but not essential
Monday to Friday 40 hour week.
Initially starting off as temporary with a potential to develop into permanent.
reed.co.uk - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard
Based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex we are generalist recruiters covering East and West Sussex but we predominantly work with clients in...