Technical Sales Engineer - Renewable Energy / Hydraulics
JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Engineer
SELLING: Industrial Hydraulic Systems
TERRITORY: UK and Europe
LOCATION: UK - Home based
PACKAGE: £50k basic, £55k OTE, Final Salary pension, Executive car, PACKAGE and the opportunity to grow a team underneath you.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Leading fluid power manufacturer
- Well know supplier of technically challenging equipment
- Strong technical systems provider to all industry sectors
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- A very strong Hydraulics background
- OR great knowledge of the renewables market, specifically, wind, wave, tidal
- Experience of specifying hydraulics with OEM's at the design stage
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work autonomously
- Industrial fluid power experience
- Sales experience
- Systems/ Controls background
- Able to hit the ground running
Please contact Darren Wrigley (On Target Recruitment ) on 0208 335 3334 for more information - OR email your CV to email@example.com
- Growing a new market sector
- Targeting renewables business
- Selling hydraulic systems and circuits and providing applications support to OEM customers
- UK Wide role with international travel involved
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
On Target Recruitment, now recognised as one of the UK's leading sales recruiters, has achieved significant organic growth since it's inception in 1994.
The development of specialist teams each focusing in the key markets of Construction sales recruitment, Engineering sales recruitment and Commercial sales recruitment, has enabled our consultants to become experts in their field.
Roles our sector based teams recruit for include sales executive jobs, area sales manager jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, sales representative jobs and field sales jobs.
The sectors of Construction sales recruitment include; Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs & Treatments, Heating & Plumbing, Interiors, Kitchens, Plant & Equipment, Roofing & Drainage.
The sectors in Engineering sales recruitment include; Capital Equipment, Control & Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation & Control, Power Generation & Transmission, Services.
The sectors in Commercial sales recruitment include; Business Finance, Business Information, IT & Telecoms, Office & Contract Furniture, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, Rental Services, Security
Jobs-North - 2 years ago