PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATION CLERK
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Clerk to join our team based in Northampton. In this busy role you will ensure that all the company’s liabilities are reflected accurately within the purchase ledger system by way of ensuring that all documents are received, prepped and scanned in line with the company deadlines.
You will also provide an effective, efficient and timely administration service to the purchase ledger department. To be receptive to changes to the process which are needed to meet business requirements. Create and maintain supplier information ensuring supplier details are recorded accurately on the purchase ledger system. Maintain the OCR optimisation routine to ensure the automation of documentation.
* Open, prep and scan all received documents.
* Verification of all documents on OCR.
* Respond to purchase ledger staff enquiries.
* Ensure a very high level of accuracy.
* Process copy invoices onto system in line with department procedures.
* Meet personal objectives and team targets.
What Are We Looking For?
* Proficient in Excel & Word
* Excellent organisation & prioritisation skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Good communication skills, can communicate confidently with others
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Honesty & discretion Team player.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Positive attitude.
* Ability to understand all areas of business and the impact Purchase Ledger can have on the business.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply online and attach an up to date CV.
Travis Perkins Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Travis Perkins Group is the UK’s foremost company in the builders' merchant and home improvement market, and the UK’s...