Junior Buyer - London
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Buyer on Underwear department to join our innovative TOPSHOP buying team. We are looking for candidates who have experience in Underwear product development in fashion retail. As the Make-up Buyer at TOPSHOP you will be responsible for overseeing one of our industry-leading Buying teams to develop and deliver innovative product ranges, drive profit and influence the Brand's product strategy to ensure our Make-Up range sits at the fore front of fashion.
• To drive the TOPSHOP Underwear range by managing the product innovation calendar
• You will have a strong focus on anticipating and meeting the needs of the TOPSHOP customer, creating a balanced innovative product range, looking at price point, quality, formulas, colours and fixturings
• Be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and external third parties/suppliers
• Negotiate price, delivery and terms to support the business objectives
• Working closely with the Merchandiser you will balance trading and planning to create timely and exciting ranges for our stores
• Working closely with Design to capture and develop the latest trends and with Technologists to ensure that formulas and components satisfy our high quality standards
• Creative eye is imperative as is the ability to strongly interpret trends into designs/products for the TOPSHOP customer
• Be able to analyse the business and react in a timely manner
• Train, lead and develop team.
Experience and Skills
• Currently working in product development within the underwear buying industry.
• Proven success at developing and buying underwear range.
• Established relationships with cosmetics suppliers
• Be able to demonstrate pro-activity in sourcing new ideas and inspiration.
• Possess excellent commercial awareness and ability to drive profit.
• Good analytical skills, excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Display excellent inter-personal and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of managing and developing a team.
What Have We Got On Offer?
...and much more.
- 25 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25% discount on all Arcadia brands + 20% discount off BHS
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Onsite canteen
TOPSHOP/TOPMAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Fashion moves fast – and so do we. With our unique product offering and sought-after designer collaborations, we’ve become a fashion...