We are looking for a UI Artist / Graphic Designer to help develop the Front End User Interface for a highly anticipated new game in a high profile, multi-million selling franchise.
You will liaise with a number of disciplines including game designers, production staff, programmers and other creative staff.
You must possess excellent communication skills and confidence in your own ideas, as you will be presenting work to a number of internal clients.
- Understand wireframe UI designs and produce screen mockups based on
an established art style
- Develop and iterate screen designs to the highest possible quality
- Convert Photoshop mockups into game ready assets
- Provide assistance and guides on how to best implement assets and
reproduce screen designs in game
You must have:
- A good eye for layout, composition and typography
- A good understanding of usability and user interface (UI) design
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Previous work in mobile applications or gaming
- Understanding of touch screen devices
- Interest in gaming
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send us a copy of your updated CV with samples of your work.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Aquent - 21 months ago
"Adapt, survive, thrive" is the tagline below Aquent's masthead. It is also the challenge the company offers to its business...