North East based client within the FMCG industry are looking for a Planner who will ensure excellent customer service at all times as well as making the business a more efficient operation.
You will drive continuous improvements to maintain high standards of service to customers and to support KPI's.
Key Responsibilities include:
Our North East based client and industry leader within FMCG are looking for a Planner with the following qualities:
- Stock Composition
- Review, Check and Adjust capacity
- Liaise with Finishing Team Leader
- Liaise with CSR's
- Adjustment of inventory levels
- AttendManagement Meetings- Report Failures
North East based industry leader globally within FMCG
- FMCG Background
- Basic knowledge of purchasing and warehouse management
- Good organisational skills
- IT skills
- Good analytical ability
- Strong/clear communicator
- Results orientated
- Highly drivenwith solid team-working skills
- Demonstrative interest within the Supply Chain function
Apply to Nick Mccreery quoting Job Ref: MPJT13141956
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines – each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We...