This role will be working as a software developer in the Delivery Services development team. You will work within an experienced team of skilled software engineers and be responsible for coding, testing and troubleshooting software programs under supervision.
In summary your tasks will include:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Some analysis of requirements
- Planning your own work, including tracking progress
- Functional and Design Specifications
- Unit testing
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures).
- Object-oriented software design
- .NET programming, especially C#
- C/C++ or similar, e.g. Objective-C
- Knowledge and discipline in software engineering process.
- BS degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education.
At Citrix, we measure the value of technology by how it benefits people. It’s about what they need to do and what they need to achieve. This...